In this Free CCNP Lab GNS3 scenario you will configure five routers in four different autonomous systems using two dynamic routing protocols OSPF and EIGRP. The completed design goal is to insure full IP connectivity to all interfaces. You will use Ping and show commands to verify the configuration and connectivity of the network.
This lab has been created using GNS3, although it can be completed using real hardware. I have included the solution router configuration files but try completing the lab before checking the solution.
- Configure EIGRP.
- Configure OSPF.
- Redistribute routes between EIGRP autonomous systems.
- Redistribute connected routes into OSPF.
- Redistribute EIGRP routes into OSPF.
- Redistribute OSPF routes into EIGRP.
- Use route-map to control routing loops.
Download this lab now:
Advanced-Redistribution (100.8 KiB, 2,570 hits)